Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I just got some new pedals and was wondering what you guys all thought. Ignore the fact that the floor is dirty, don't quite have time today for a wash. And I'm going to order a underglow kit within the week (hopefully) and I'm planning on getting two interior lights, one for where the pedals are and one for the same spot on the passenger side. Please, give me your opinion on how the pedals look and how you think it'll look with green neons. Thanks guys and girls.

Sorry, didnt realize the pics were so big but i guess its good to see details...sorry

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Wooo lord those r some HUGE pix, LOL...

They look good, that's something I need to get...haha
I like neons (that's something i want too... HAHAHA), but that'll look pretty good, esp the green!

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sweet thanks for the opinion. i was thinking the same thing.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I dont really like the way the gas pedal sticks out a little, any plans for that?? they look sweet tho.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The thing with the gas pedal, idk what to do and admin, i thought the same thing and when i was driving earlier it wasnt bad at all

·
Registered
17 Posts
how hard is a petal install?

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
IT was really easy to do took me less than 20 minutes

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yeah just make sure you put them on the right way, I first put the gas pedal on upside down and i was looking at it and realized it was wrong so be careful about that and it'll save you time

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Sorry to be harsh with my opinion but I'm being honest bro. Leave em stock or just get a plain color. It's too much

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'm all for speaking your mind, you have the right to your opinion. they were $19

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.