Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I think it could be safe to say I am probably the youngest person on here that has obtained an Associates Degree before even being out of High school.

Tonight I graduated from the local Community College at 8:09pm tonight and received an Associates Degree in General Studies. I have been taking all of my high school courses at the college to fulfill the high school and the college's requirements. In about a month I will be graduating high school with an advanced High school diploma!

·
Premium Member
3,700 Posts
So I think it could be safe to say I am probably the youngest person on here that has obtained an Associates Degree before even being out of High school.

Tonight I graduated from the local Community College at 8:09pm tonight and received an Associates Degree in General Studies. I have been taking all of my high school courses at the college to fulfill the high school and the college's requirements. In about a month I will be graduating high school with an advanced High school diploma!
congrats man! sounds like youve put a lot of effort into your education! im sure it will pay dividends in the long run! good job!
(to many exclamation points i know!!!!!:laugh:)

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
congrats man! sounds like youve put a lot of effort into your education! im sure it will pay dividends in the long run! good job!
(to many exclamation points i know!!!!!:laugh:)
Thank you

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I forgot to add in there I'm 18 years old too haha. Thanks again.
My plans for next semester come August, is attend Virginia Commonwealth University where I will study and major in Business Management and Accounting/

·
Premium Member
3,700 Posts
I forgot to add in there I'm 18 years old too haha. Thanks again.
My plans for next semester come August, is attend Virginia Commonwealth University where I will study and major in Business Management and Accounting/
its young people like you that still give me hope for this country. :bigsmile:
thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!! someone needs to steer this country's businesses in the right direction.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ha, Thats why I will try to do. And if I fail, well I'll open my own business and get something going

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.