Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:bigsmile: Hope that loured you in!

Well after about 9 hours yesterday of washing, clay baring and waxing. I decide to go out and take some pics!

I found this wall in an alley a while back and thought it would be good for a pic background

Oh so shiny!

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
sweet man!! hey did you ever do that measurement for me?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Nice pictures man, like the car for the most part, just a bit to much yellow for me :p

What kinda camera you have?

·
Registered
610 Posts
very nice bud! i really like the reflection pic! nice shoot site.
that was my favorite pic. nice cleaning job too. btw what rims are those and do you have the sport or pro springs kit?

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
sweet.^^ ive been on the lookout for some cool spots around here to take some new pics when the sportlines are on.
i know it wont be the same around here, should give me a ballpark though. what did you pay to have your alignment done after you put your springs on?
I actually got mine done free. My dad is the head mechanic/diagnostic expert at a local shop here. So I don't have to pay for anything like that. :bigsmile: He also does emissions and inspection, so I never have to worry about that! Not to mention I get cost on tires!

It sure is nice having hookups!

Very nice pics
Thanks admin!

yeah man, sweet pictures. lovin the one with the reflection in the car door.

shiiiiiny clean!
Thanks bro! I'm really happy with how it came out!

that was my favorite pic. nice cleaning job too. btw what rims are those and do you have the sport or pro springs kit?
Thanks man! the Rims are 18" Konig Unknowns. and the springs are actually SSC springs from ZZPerformance

Thanks for the comments all! keep them coming!

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Yeah on the drivers side, its 10" high x 13 1/4 wide LMK if you need the passenger side measurement.
Can you get a pic of me so I can do picture comparison as well? And I'm pretty sure the passenger side is the same I mean one would assume so lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.