Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had an idea for the empty space in the bottom of the SS front bumper I just haven't decided what to make it out of, or if it would look good or not so I figured I'd ask here so what I wanted to do is make what would look like sharp evil teeth to put in the lower grill sort of like the ones they do on truck grills the only way i thought I could get it to work is by taking some aluminum bar the stuff that looks like a yard stick because its flat enough, light weight, and would be easy to cut. So what do you think any better way to do it or would it look stupid

·
Registered
379 Posts
I'm not sure I follow you... Either because I am distracted watching a movie or just retarded, I'm not sure.

Are you talking like, "flying tiger" shark teeth or what? Cause I think some mesh grill painted that way would be something different...

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Nooooooooo.

Come on guys. Let's tell the truth here. It's not gonna look good. That's cheesy. Lol. Sorry op

·
Registered
911 Posts
get someone to photoshop it for u so that way u'll know what it'll look like

·
Get Out The Sawzall
1,856 Posts
Nooooooooo.

Come on guys. Let's tell the truth here. It's not gonna look good. That's cheesy. Lol. Sorry op
^^^^I agree

get someone to photoshop it for u so that way u'll know what it'll look like
I can imagine in my head what it looks like, it's Blazer Low's favorite word.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I can't find the picture that gave me the idea it was a 350z and they are all the same size and reach from top to bottom and bottom to top alternating I'm at class right now or I would try to photoshop it

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Anyone that is good in photoshop want to give it a try I'll still give it a try when I get home but I'm not too good at it

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.