Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok ok i KNOW there has been TONS of threads for this and i apologize in advance...now that thats outta the way. I plan on buying the SS/TC grille and idk if the bottom would fit my 07 balt. i heard someone say that you have to have a certain package but i dont think it will fit the 07 regardless? and i was also wondering if anybody knew where i could fog light inserts since the black part in my lower bumper comes out.

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
ok ok i KNOW there has been TONS of threads for this and i apologize in advance...now that thats outta the way. I plan on buying the SS/TC grille and idk if the bottom would fit my 07 balt. i heard someone say that you have to have a certain package but i dont think it will fit the 07 regardless? and i was also wondering if anybody knew where i could fog light inserts since the black part in my lower bumper comes out.
The lower grill inserts for fog lights can be found on ebay.
Even try CSS in the classifieds.

I <3 SS/TC grill. lol

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
You have to have an SS or at least a sport bumper to use the SS/TC lower grill. The upper grill will fit on any cobalt

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You have to have an SS or at least a sport bumper to use the SS/TC lower grill. The upper grill will fit on any cobalt
well my bumper is just like yours OBZ, so im taking that as a no?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.