Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
personally im not a fan of body kits, i think the SS kit looks better.

·
Registered
186 Posts
debadge it man keep it clean! your not driving a civic

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
its the second photo u just have to click the link. and its ships to canada too u just have to select from the drop down menu. For the body kits though dose it replace the stock front bumper? Like as the entire peice, or fit over or attach to it or something? cause I have small bumper damage from ice where it is bent and thats my main motivation for getting a bodykit

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
ok, i would love the skirts and front bumper, but the rear bumper is kinda plain......

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ya it is, but i find most of the cobalt body kits make the back bumper even larger then it already is. and id like to keep it smaller.

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
I like the second one better. Is it better to install a bodykit yourself or take it to a shop?
Really depends on your skill level.. A shop will do a good job but will be expensive, If you can do it yourself, you can save money..

·
Registered
485 Posts
If you want it to fit correctly, it's best to take it to a shop, unless you have experience doing body work. Most kits will not fit properly right out of the box. This car is the third car I've owned that I have put a kit on, and have never had one fit correctly.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.