Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am getting a Dual Apillar Pod for guages. One of these is going to be a volt gauge and the other I am not really quite sure about. Anyone have suggestions for what to put there, and where it would go. I was Air/fuel, but not familiar where to put it (engine wise)? Otherwise I am just going to do a single pod and customize it per my stock one (Fiberglass)

·
Registered
102 Posts
get the dual pod and do the volt gauge and air fuel. its really not hard to hook up you just need to run the wire to the 02 sensor and hook it up to one of the wires coming off of it. Im not to sure which wire off the top of my head. I would have to go look. Im more familure with Hondas sorry.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I suggest getting a wideband as well...don't even waste your money on getting a narrowband A/F gauge. They're really not that hard to install...just need an O2 sensor tool and a ratchet, and some basic wiring to install it. But...in order to install the O2 sensor that comes with it you will need a downpipe with an extra O2 sensor bung welded into it. I suggest getting the ZZP stainless downpipe that bolts to the stock header with the extra O2 bung option, or get their header/downpipe combo with an extra O2 bung for the wideband.

I own the ZZP downpipe that bolts to the stock header and its very nice quality, I didn't get the header/downpipe combo because I plan on turboing in the future.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.