Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey fellas. let's see. I have a 2007 colbalt LS sedan. its a stick shift with manual everything, from manual windows to locks. But i still love it. i had some basic 16" rims put on a few months ago with new tires. Now i just bought a Rockford Fosgate 10" subwoofer and a kenwood amplifier that im getting installed soon, and then a spoiler when i can afford it....
anyways, it great to be a part of the community. I'm actually learning quite a bit from reading the forums, although i tend to be a little reserved when it comes to talking. my car knowledge is very limited but im working on it

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so is the pic showing, cause i cant see the damn thing. and i actually like the crank windows and manual locks but nobody else does for some reason

·
Registered
802 Posts
no pics not showing... my thing is wen it paid off strip it all out and have a full on race car that's y i bought base model... and i do enjoy it dont have to worry bout window motor's and shit breaking

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no pics not showing... my thing is wen it paid off strip it all out and have a full on race car that's y i bought base model... and i do enjoy it dont have to worry bout window motor's and shit breaking
haha, thats exactly what ive been told. and i love it... and now i need to figure out how to get the pic up. hang on. nothing glorious but something

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome! This site is awesome for how tos and such! Just ask and some one will most likely have an answer (probably not me =) I'm bad at car stuff too) Haha.
haha thx. i actually asked about grounding the throttle body and im getting lots of help w/ that. great site

·
Registered
978 Posts
Welcome to the site

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thx. im learning a lot

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
welcome! and i 2nd that motion for manual everything being great.
the crank windows don't seem to be doing me any favors with women, but i couldn't care less. love the cranks

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ooo, i didnt think about less wiring...awesome, makes my life a lot easier

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.