Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah, I figured that since I no longer really go on .net thanks to a s**t ton of drama and an always busy server, I might as well find another Cobalt site to visit on occasion.

For those of you who don't know me.....well....then you must have NEVER visited .net, b/c I have almost 13,000 posts over there, lol.

Anywho, I figure most of you know me, and know the history of my car.......but for those who don't, feel free to ask. :bigsmile:

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Yeah, I figured that since I no longer really go on .net thanks to a s**t ton of drama and an always busy server, I might as well find another Cobalt site to visit on occasion.

For those of you who don't know me.....well....then you must have NEVER visited .net, b/c I have almost 13,000 posts over there, lol.

Anywho, I figure most of you know me, and know the history of my car.......but for those who don't, feel free to ask. :bigsmile:
HAHA, Hey! and Welcome to YC... I used to get on .net, but like u said busy server & stupid drama & ppl hating all the time, I just dont go anymore... but i love it here!

And nope, i dont know u, nor the car... enlighten me! HAHAHAHAHA :laugh:

·
Registered
978 Posts
Welcome to the site and i too came here from .net i agree with you both . to much drama there. and i dont know u or the car. anyway welcome.

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
dude, wtf happened over there with you, well i know about the drama but not everyone was a ****..

did you check chevycobaltforum dot com. ive been in there mostly but for some ironic reason it hasnt been on. its a great forum. basically some of the members from css started it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Josh, please skip out on work the next time we do a gathering

·
Registered
18 Posts
yo josh!!! well i too now have crossed over to this site. tired of the database errors and server busy's lol im in Newport news Va, Reppin Lorain Ohio. with my 2008 sport red/silver striped SS/TC HAHN edition

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.