Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Not justice...Punishment
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello YC family.

We seem to have an issue. Most of you will remember HeathKidder. You know, the loser that cheated on YCOTM last month by creating multiple accounts to vote for himself cause noone else did?

Anyway, the loser seems to have decided that he will not be banned. He has been posting as a Guest, and creating more issues.

We are moving to take care of this, but it might be Monday before it's done. If you see ANY posts by "guest" please ignore them no matter how stupid they are, and report all of his posts so we can delete them.

Thank you,
Will

·
Registered
810 Posts
Wow, why does he want to post here so bad? I mean, i could understand if this was his home forum, but its not....lol
maybe this is alot more active then the g5 fourms idk... you guys should just unbann him and not let him run for ycotm

·
Bamble Ramble!!!!
567 Posts
the need to be accepted or part of something is driving him like a fat kid to a twinkie factory to pig out I guess lol

·
Bamble Ramble!!!!
567 Posts
I have no idea, I can do the clif note version for you though if needed...oh wait Will done did that

·
Registered
6,103 Posts

·
Not justice...Punishment
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
We should let him post still. Like that we call his mods rice and cheap. Ha ha just abuse his threads all the time
Not the way he has been attacking other members.

/off topic

Camo..do you have an account over at Clubintegra.net? Some guy just joined with the exact same name? lol
Prolly. He does own a teggy...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.