Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
figured i'd start the official thread for our ecotec club just to start gettin everything figured out....our main president Trey works through the week an i usually have a decent amount of freetime so if anyone wants to Join my email is [email protected] feel free to email me and let me know an ill do what i can to get u the info everything so u can start a branch of our club out where your at....also feel free to post on here to introduce yourself an join in the discussion where having an all that

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh i also started a little group thing on here feel free to join that

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i have horrible memory were u the LT at the mobile meet? i'm pretty booked in august due to stupid military wanting me to go out in the woods an play rambo but I'm game for something in SEPT possibly

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
alright i remember u....sorry bad memory we also have a Myspace u can join if u haven't and a little group on here....ill talk to trey so we can work on gettin u GCE stickers an what not....an how comes the balt?

·
Registered
802 Posts
yah that'd be kool dude... i've been on that myspace since the mobile meet... it's comin along hit some rough roads after losing my job but it's comin back together got it repainted and thinking about repainting it again.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
what u wanna paint it now?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
what are u gonna paint it in nov?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
all pink??? wow why pink? gotta ask

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hmmm this is a possibilty givin my front bumper ugliness...depends on how much your lookin for an all that

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.