Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
we will figure it out an set one up...ill start to ball rolling today when i talk to trey...when would be a good time for ya'll?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
ok well like month wise....when is good for u?? november? september?

·
Registered
802 Posts
honestly i would say october november... cuz i'm workin on gettin my license back at the moment... and would rather bring my car out of course.... :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
most of October ill be gone for FEX...yeah i know fail it sucks....an November my wife is due but ill see what i can talk to trey about an work out

·
Registered
802 Posts
i think december would be kool... have some kinda of charity meet maybe bein it's so close to christmas

·
Registered
19 Posts
hey there im a newbie to the site and im orginally from louisiana but stationed in tx (ft Hood) but im deployed right now but only got 4 months left. i would like to go to a meet and stuff like that. i have a red 05 colbalt ss

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
sweet man welcome...what all u got done to the SS? an how far is ft hood from the Gulfport MS area?

·
Registered
19 Posts
i dont have much done to it yet cause i got it right before i deployed i put some 18 in rims on it and i just ordered halo headlights. tryin to order everything for it so when i get back i cant fix it up. im goin to put lambo doors, cold air intake, upgrade my pulley, prolly get a short shifter, and eventually paint it. i dont kno how far it is but i will make the trip

·
Registered
5 Posts
hey how much you want for that? where are you located? will it fit on my 08 cobalt lt

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
were about an hour away from New Orleans...if that helps

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.