Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Another issue just cropped up-I have a gurgling sound when i start to accelerate from a stop. Sound is coming from passenger side front end. Any guesses?
check your radiator overflow for proper levels

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Ok, just got it back from an oil change. They didnt check my tire pressure and didnt reset my oil life indicator, maybe they screwed that up as well!
did you get it done at a quick change place?

·
Registered
85 Posts
I remember last month my 08 F350 SD had a gurggling sound, and the rad started leaking soon after, only 15,000 Km's and it needed a new rad.

Thats some quality ford products!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Very rich company buys me these things? So why not?

I was only alowed to pick a ford, so I went with what was most comfortable, King Rach!

·
Registered
594 Posts
yeah sometimes you don't have a choice of vehicle my brother has a 2006 ford van thats for his job to,he was hoping to get the dodge srt10 for work but that didn't happen haha

·
Registered
135 Posts
There are no TSB's on dealerworld and the only experience I have had with that style of noise was an S-10 that had a bad radiator cap. The cap wouldn't seal correctly and allowed air into the system. That air traveled through the heater core and thats where the noise was coming from. Replaced the cap, topped of the system and bingo, no more noise.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Yeah, I own a 2008 3500HD Duramax and could not be happier with it so much power.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
i had an f150, and couldnt stand the "EW" syndrome(empty wallet)

$100 in gas every 4 days, ouch

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.