H1 Hid Kit: Sold!
B&M shiftplus: Sold!
Grille Inserts: Sold!
Projectors: SOLD

selling my cup holder for cobalts with out armrests: $15 plus shipping

·
Registered
911 Posts
Interested in the B&M, let me know how much to ship to Canada B0W 3M0...I have paypal but need to change the address (its my home address and I'm never home, need to change it to my work address which is still the same postal code)

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Post Office is closed today since it's Sunday but PM your info and I'll look into it tomorrow for ya...

bump for the bulbs

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
didnt get a chance to go to the mail box today will do tomorrow bump for bulbs will fit low beam on first gen projectors

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
craig i kinda wanna meet up and try the shift plus to see how i like it and stuff than id maby buy it off u

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
alrighty than brandon just hit me up on facebook bud

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

will you trade for my 12k?
haha no thanks 8K were too bright i got pulled over too many times thats why i got 6K now

·
Registered
680 Posts
I'll take the shift plus if it isn't already sold...
check shipping to 30635

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
cobalt08ls has first dibs since he is local but i will look into it if he does not want it

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

already cobalt08ls doesnt want it so i will go the post office tomorrow ( Wednesday Aug 25) to check shipping prices and i will get back to the people who are interested i have your forum names and zip codes ill let you know tomorrow morning before noon

·
Registered
911 Posts
u always have good stuff for sale lol, I'm interested in both grill pieces...let me know the total with shipping B0W 3M0 sorry just need the inserts, I can use my stock grill, got a little finger typing happy

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
okay cool man ill go to the mailbox tomorrow see what the shipping rate is and we will try this again no one else has offered yet so looks like your in the clear haha

bump for HID's and stock grill tho!

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
eyesore went to the mailbox today and they wanted an absurd amount for a box so i went to work today and grabbed a box and cut it down to minimize the shipping cost, its in a outdoor fire pit box i work at hardware store, going to mail box tomorrow and will get back to you tomorrow before noon

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
If the mesh inserts haven't sold, I'm interested. Shipping would be to 96707

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
If the mesh inserts haven't sold, I'm interested. Shipping would be to 96707
sorry for delay first week of classes for fall semester and been working and at the fire department but i have someone interested and just waiting a payment if they back out i will let you know on the shipping ASAP

bump on HID bulbs and stock grill

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.