Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, with the Cobalt nearing its 36K mark I finally took it in to get some minor things replaced.....because I want to milk GM for everything I can get out of them. Well long story short, they resurfaced my rotors, ordered me a new shift boot and shift knob, a new steering wheel and anew drivers side seat cover as well. I also noticed some small "chips" in my steering wheel too, perhaps I could get a whole new steering wheel for the Balt next time I go in huh? lol But seriously, my Chevy dealer down here has been ridiculously awesome about me taking free stuff from them and I have nothin to complain about......yet. Just wanted to give everyone an update on the Balt, oh and my B&G's should be here soon!

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

Totally forgot to add it above, they also replaced my drivers side rear window motor the other day and some weather stripping. Is it a normal thing for Cobalt's window mortors to go out? I rarely roll them down because in my old SVT Focus I was scared to, seeing as my passenger side window motor burnt out. lol

·
Say What again!
6,036 Posts
Yeah, window motors are a common thing to go out on many vehicles.

·
Registered
441 Posts
looking kool with ur windows up 24/7 FTW

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.