Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sowe hired this new kid at my work and we were talking about cars. Topic of cleaning cars came up and he told me he washes his car when its pouring rain lmao. He grabs a bucket of soapy water and just washes his whole car and doesnt need a hose because the rain washes it all away. Then once hes done he lets it sit in the rain for another minute to rinse off then drives his car into the garage to dry it!

lmao i just thought that was to funny.

·
Registered
318 Posts
I seldom use soap on my car so I have been known to just wipe the dirt off while it's raining

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
this kind of pertains to this, idk if people still read this thread or not but....has anybody seen the infomercial for that plastic car wrap? lmao, you wrap your car in it and then cut out spots for the grill and then when it gets filthy just rip it off.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
haha, never would i touch another man's balt. thats like when you see old ladies in walmart walk up to people with kids in strollers and make baby faces at them...back up off meh. haha, but no seriously its a huge roll of basically cling wrap that you put on your car and it tripped me out. it is sad to see what sells these days. i take a personal joy in washing my car to be honest

·
Registered
610 Posts
Remind me to never let you guys touch my car.
lmao

this kind of pertains to this, idk if people still read this thread or not but....has anybody seen the infomercial for that plastic car wrap? lmao, you wrap your car in it and then cut out spots for the grill and then when it gets filthy just rip it off.
:laugh: wow

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.