Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
very nice man. Impressive numbers. What is ur boost level?

·
Registered
575 Posts
Gotcha pretty nice man. I'm going with Garrett's kit for my L61. 8 psi for 198 hp and 216 ft/lbs of torque. I'm gonna change my internals out late 08' and run 15lbs. I'm gonna tune with AEM...you have an 06...Lucky 07's don't have SCT yet.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Gotcha pretty nice man. I'm going with Garrett's kit for my L61. 8 psi for 198 hp and 216 ft/lbs of torque. I'm gonna change my internals out late 08' and run 15lbs. I'm gonna tune with AEM...you have an 06...Lucky 07's don't have SCT yet.
Yeah tuning is hard on the L61. Is that all you get at 8psi?
I figured a tad more.

My clutch was slipping the 4th gear pull not shown made a loop! lol

I've got a stage 3+ clutch comming and an aftermarket cat back oughta get me a few more ponies! :-D

·
Registered
575 Posts
That's what they say with stock boost level w/no exaust. What other mods do you have? Its amazing how much a mushroom filter gives you. That's what the numbers say on Garretts site but the hahn kit IS the Garrett kit. How ios torque steer?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They advertise 290hp at the crank not the wheels.

The other dynos I have seen with this kit on the 2.4L have be around 245WHP and 260WTQ

All I have is the hahn turbo kit and a ZZP 3" DP w/cat.
Sill running stock clutch and stock catback.

Torque steer is pretty bad at times. mostly on already crappy roads where the car is being pulled on already.

That's what they say with stock boost level w/no exaust. What other mods do you have? Its amazing how much a mushroom filter gives you. That's what the numbers say on Garretts site but the hahn kit IS the Garrett kit. How ios torque steer?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.