Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, i decided to give my r8 headlights another shot . so i baked the drivers side headlight and soldered all the leds again, but i did a better job this time around. kept the leds on for like about two hours and no leds burned out. YESS!!! put the two sides back together and installed onto car. turned em back on and no problems. here are some pics

i need to swap out the lenses to another set that i have. these are really messed up.

ill see if i can get some morning shots tomorrow

like always, thanks for looking and post ur comments if you want.

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks good. You should take it all the way up the headlight though
Yeah mostly everyone tells me to do that but it can't be done. It doesn't go up. It goes up and back. So if I put LEDs and if you look at it head on, theyre gonna look bunched up. It wont have the space between each LED when you look at I that way

·
Registered
931 Posts
dam those lights look good

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
I think it would be cool to do them in rings around the lights, like how the upgrade lights have those halo rings, instead throw 6-10 LEDs around the actual lights. Someone must try it :)

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Good job and damn those are bright

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks. I have another set of headlights so I'm gonna try to put them on top so they look meaner. The LEDs that are gonna go by the turn signals are gonna be yellow/orange LEDs and will work with the turn signals. Hopefully they turn out good

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.