Gawd of Thunda!
1,336 Posts

·
Gawd of Thunda!
1,336 Posts
How much?
Can you send them already made like put together
So I can just install em easier :p
Yeah I build them and all you got to do is install the headlight onto the car and price depends entirely on what you want done, if It's just mini h1's which is the cheapest around 350$ plus shipping and headlights.

·
Gawd of Thunda!
1,336 Posts
Yeah the h1's are alright over used though and are very small! There are better options like FXR'S they cover more of the headlight but aren't user friendly.

08LS the options are pretty much unlimited. You can build whatever you'd like you just got to dream it. As for projectors you can go with the most basic wich is h1's or FXRs that are much better but higher price obviously. Then you can pick from various different shrouds and decide to add halos leds etc..

·
Registered
26 Posts
Yeah the h1's are alright over used though and are very small! There are better options like FXR'S they cover more of the headlight but aren't user friendly.

08LS the options are pretty much unlimited. You can build whatever you'd like you just got to dream it. As for projectors you can go with the most basic wich is h1's or FXRs that are much better but higher price obviously. Then you can pick from various different shrouds and decide to add halos leds etc..
Say I wanted FXRs with a black housing and blue LEDs and the brightest bulbs possible with all this beign plug n play. How mix would that run me

·
Gawd of Thunda!
1,336 Posts
The entire FXR kit wich includes everything you'd need including HIDS is 390 or 400$ for the 3" version. Leds are around 7$ and halo's vary in price depending on what you want.

·
Registered
26 Posts
The entire FXR kit wich includes everything you'd need including HIDS is 390 or 400$ for the 3" version. Leds are around 7$ and halo's vary in price depending on what you want.
What kind of halos are there and the bigger and brighter the better

·
Gawd of Thunda!
1,336 Posts
What kind of halos are there and the bigger and brighter the better
all kinds of halos, red ones blue ones white ones amber ones, color changing ones strobe ones available in different sizes if your looking for bright xbaleds are your best best

·
Registered
26 Posts
all kinds of halos, red ones blue ones white ones amber ones, color changing ones strobe ones available in different sizes if your looking for bright xbaleds are your best best
Brightest white light possible maybe a tiny hint of blue I have HIDS already but I know halos would be brighter. Blue halos with blue LEDs in black housing =sick

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.