Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking about buying a set of halos but i was wondering if these are just a plug and play system or is there some connector modification that needs to take place. any input would help. thanks in advance.

·
Registered
31 Posts
i hahve a set of halos that were only on my car a few months before we decided to go back to our factory headlights and get HID's that I am selling. there is nothing wrong with them just wanted to get HID's and use my factory lights instead. if you are interested please email me [email protected]

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
first of all... daman your hyperlink doesn't work. second sorry but i thought thats what a forum was for...to ask questions. definitely will be emailing you cpt like to see some pics. thanks for the help.

·
Registered
360 Posts
I believe that only gen2's are plug and play.
1 and 3 use the DRL harness off the stockers.

I believe all have to have the led and halos
wired up to what ever you want to power them.

·
Registered
298 Posts
first of all... daman your hyperlink doesn't work. second sorry but i thought thats what a forum was for...to ask questions. definitely will be emailing you cpt like to see some pics. thanks for the help.
Yes, the forum is for asking questions. It is just that the topic of projectors has many threads. Your specific question may have already been answered. Sometimes, people will not respond to the same question a third or fourth time, or to a new thread asking the same question. We want to help you with your questions. If you look for a specific thread pertaining to your topic, you can ask the person directly and you should get a more timely response.

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
::link fixed::

Thank you conwaycobalt. That is exactly what i was going to say.
Sorry boost20psi this is probably the +100th thread i've read with your same question in. After a while I get tired of reading the same thing over and over. Its like intake threads.. Do you have any idea how many times I've read "whats the best intake?" LOL

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah no problem i understand what you mean. i just didn't find anything and actually cherrygt said exactly what i was looking for. next time i'll search more before posting a question. thanks all

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
::link fixed::

Thank you conwaycobalt. That is exactly what i was going to say.
Sorry boost20psi this is probably the +100th thread i've read with your same question in. After a while i get tired of reading the same thing over and over. Its like intake threads.. Do you have any idea how many times i've read "whats the best intake?" lol
x10000

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.