Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WHat is everyones opinion on halo projector head lights. i want to get a pair for my cobalt.

·
Registered
3,545 Posts

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
I like them. don't have them myself though. I went with the gen 4's cuz I like a clean look without too much stuff going on. and like Mkulrey said, they tend to have bad lenses and the lights seem to quit working.

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Had a pair on my civic. Didn't love them. The LED halo's suck majorly. I changed mine out to ccfl. they were okay...but not buying again. Going for retrofit's this time, way worth it or spend the money somewhere else on the car.

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
I have them, I think they look good. I prefer black on the cars except if you have a white or silver car.

·
Registered
25 Posts
i just got sum for mine and i love em! gives it a better look and it stands out from other normal cobalts! i say go for it! i got agreat deal on mine! didnt spend much and i installed hid's on them as well!! im a post a pictures soon! but i get compliments everywhere i go!!

·
Registered
88 Posts
would someone with little experience be able to install these on themself? is it hard to wire the halos and leds?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.