Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i been gone a while now. muh car is not running. hasn't been since january. i drove it to florida and back, made it safely. fuel pump died, replaced it with the filter. bad gas, replaced that. did the plugs... injectors are squirting with no pulse? one of my injector drivers is not responsing because cyl 3 and 4 get no light on the noid tester and 1 and 2 do. did my cam sensor and nothing. i am suspecting it's my body control module. any ideas guys? i'm seriously stuck here.

a couple new pics too...

ditched my d100 and got a d80 :p

·
Registered
372 Posts
no bueno, the car looks sick! But unfortunately, it actually is ill. ttp for you drift!

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 PM ----------

*ttt

·
Registered
745 Posts
my guess is as good as yours. i'd assume its a BCM because you have a couple problems that just dont seem to match up. it doesnt really make sense that you checked your cam sensor and your still having all these problems.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
problem is, it could be a wiring issue. i could replace the bcm and still have the same problem. jw if anyone has dealt with a similar issue so i dont have to play musical parts

·
Registered
745 Posts
the way it would be a wiring issue is if you messed with the wires. i would do available voltage to everything your having a problem with, make sure your connectors are good and everything.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.