Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my permit to purchase so I can get a handgun to take my conceal and carry. I've shot 3 handguns in my life... beretta m9 and I believe its a complete POS. A p22 and a walther pps. I really like the pps for its compact design but I don't know other guns similar to it that may be a bit cheaper. I'm looking at getting either the pps or a taurus g2 millennium. I don't have anything set in stone but can anyone maybe throw some other models out there that are similar in size? Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Move to Canada, you won't need a handgun.

·
Gawd of Thunda!
1,336 Posts
Got my permit to purchase so I can get a handgun to take my conceal and carry. I've shot 3 handguns in my life... beretta m9 and I believe its a complete POS. A p22 and a walther pps. I really like the pps for its compact design but I don't know other guns similar to it that may be a bit cheaper. I'm looking at getting either the pps or a taurus g2 millennium. I don't have anything set in stone but can anyone maybe throw some other models out there that are similar in size? Thanks!
Dessert Eagle

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
I like my Gloc 40. I know you said compact but one of these days I'll let you shoot my S&W .44 Super Mag :).

If you're looking for compact, get a 1911 or a Ruger

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
see the thing that i like about all of the walthers i see are the grip. i don't think i've seen another type of handgun that has the same style grip as they do. they're so comfortable. i need a magazine fed, not a revolver lol

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
lol, right the gloc lol

·
Premium Member
3,860 Posts
see the thing that i like about all of the walthers i see are the grip. i don't think i've seen another type of handgun that has the same style grip as they do. they're so comfortable. i need a magazine fed, not a revolver lol
Who are you Piers Brosnan? I can't shake the image of you doing this from my mind

bonus points if you've got the fancy tux and silencer too lol

·
Registered
50 Posts
BankerBalt- it's best if u go to a gun store get a feel of different guns, some places will even let u try them out. Everyone has a different prefrence for everything especially whem it comes to handguns

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.