Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all my ECOTEC friends!
ConwayCobalt

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Who said we're friends...LOL!

Eat lots of turkey! Hope everyone gets what they want for Xmas!

...and to be Politically Correct: Hope you get whatever you want for (fill in the blank)!

LOL!

·
Registered
750 Posts
Who said we're friends...LOL!

Eat lots of turkey! Hope everyone gets what they want for Xmas!

...and to be Politically Correct: Hope you get whatever you want for (fill in the blank)!

LOL!
Turkey is for Thanksgiving. Ham is for Chistmas. LOL Im going to be eating the hell out of some pigs after one of them decided to do this

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Turkey is for Thanksgiving. Ham is for Chistmas. LOL Im going to be eating the hell out of some pigs after one of them decided to do this

What tha HECK happened there?? I musta missed THAT post. Ya don't see that everyday... and I would be super pissed!

GTO 1

·
Registered
750 Posts

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Come to think of it...could have been the pigs down at the farm that bashed your car...for eating ham on Xmas...LOL!

only 2 shopping days till Xmas...get-r-done!

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Haha, score 1 for using the Larry the Cable Guy famed saying

Merry Christmas!

Now,since christmas is here, lets try and look back into 2008, and pick our favourite Yourcobalt.com Moments of 2008!

the pig really took the cake! Congrats to Biniecki for my vote!

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Now,since christmas is here, lets try and look back into 2008, and pick our favourite Yourcobalt.com Moments of 2008!
That will be easy:)...it's when the system crashed :blink: and lost most of the posts:amazed:...and we ALL got to start out as NOOBS :smile1: again!!!:laugh:

·
Registered
673 Posts
Merry Christmas or happy Chanukah, if you aren't Christian or Jewish then **** you because you shouldn't be celebrating our holidays.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Oh yea, the system crash...

...when the system crashed, lost most of the posts...and we ALL got to start out as NOOBS again!!!
That WAS a lot of fun....plus it was interactive...included the whole site...even those that aren't regulars got to ask about it months later...

Good call! Got my vote...

On a side note to Admin, has the site been backed up recently?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.