Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was leaving 7/11 today when my car didnt want to start up. It started eventually but at very low rpms. When I bought the car on the emissions report there was a multiple misfire code stored in the computer. Could my coil packs be bad or is it my fuel sending unit? I just got the recall done to replace the fuel pump 4 months ago if that helps... Just really want to fix these problems since winter is starting.

·
Chevy Customer Service
794 Posts
Originally Posted by Dustinb855I was leaving 7/11 today when my car didnt want to start up. It started eventually but at very low rpms. When I bought the car on the emissions report there was a multiple misfire code stored in the computer. Could my coil packs be bad or is it my fuel sending unit? I just got the recall done to replace the fuel pump 4 months ago if that helps... Just really want to fix these problems since winter is starting.
Hi Dustinb855

I understand your concerns, and definitely wish for you to have everything working properly during the coming winter months. If the issue you're experiencing is in anyway related to the recent repair on your fuel pump, any part replacement should be covered under the parts warranty. If you'd like for us to reach out to your dealership and speak to them more regarding your concern, please let us know, as we'd be more than happy to do so. Feel free to send us a private message with your name, VIN, mileage, contact info, and dealership if you'd like for us to try and help.

Amber N.
Chevrolet Customer Care

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.