Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
was never a fan, my 83 firebird had one... it was one of the few f cars that came with it, it never worked tho lol

·
Say What again!
6,011 Posts
It's not a good looking piece - that's why most fastbacks don't have one.

·
Bamble Ramble!!!!
567 Posts
meh, I don't know. if it rains enough or you have time time n money and extra balt, why not. lil side pet project and who know maybe it could be done to look clean....or thats why there aint one on balts to begin with.

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
even in the worst downpours the rear window does not get much rain on it to where you'd need one(aside from when not moving), that is why most of them do not work after time because they are not used cause there is no need for one besides on an suv or van where the rear window is much much more vertical.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Considered it once, as I live in Canada, and where I live winter lasts from October to May, and in between we have thunderstorms 6 times a week.

And then I realized that rain was see through, and the window heater works wonders on ice and snow. Besides; how freaking hard is it to wipe off the snow off your car?

·
Registered
575 Posts
i think it would be a waste of time and money
I agree that's what I meant don't really see the point the defrosted does the job for the rain, fog, snow!!! kiddo

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

Considered it once, as I live in Canada, and where I live winter lasts from October to May, and in between we have thunderstorms 6 times a week.

And then I realized that rain was see through, and the window heater works wonders on ice and snow. Besides; how freaking hard is it to wipe off the snow off your car?
yes I agree let's just banned this guy hahaha:laugh:

·
Bamble Ramble!!!!
567 Posts
meh, wiping off snow and ice aint no big deal, just grab a spatula or something and go at it lol

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.