Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G5 trunk on a Cobalt??...... to eliminate the trunk lights how would i incorporate the reverse lights?? I want it to basically look like a G5 but with the cobalt lights......idk if its been done or tried just a thought cuz my neighbor has a g5 and i think it'd look cool. :bigsmile:

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
go for it! it hasnt been done before. I would mount the reverse lights on the rear bumper somewhere.........

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i was thinking getting a small clear strip light and mounting somewhere......but wouldn't that look so freaking sweet im gonna photoshop it later!!!!!

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nice i love it!!!!!!!!!! omg Im so doing it im sure its not a huge project ill photoshop it and post pics!!!!!

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Except for your reverse lights I can't see it being any different than the Cobalt trunk...BUT...I've not done it, or seen anybody do it yet...

·
Registered
1,538 Posts

·
Banned
1,559 Posts

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
^^ yes what? They will physically fit but look weird IMO I have see a photoshop of it done.. but still not as bad as a cobalt trunk on a G5! barf!

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Yes it has been done, there was a guy on the .net that was trying to sell his car with a g5 trunk on it. obviously no one bought it because they were no reverse lights. If you search around the classifides section youll find it, he had a picture of the balt with the g5 trunk... it looked weird. Th car was a ls/lt and was like the grayish color. thats all i remember.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
link works for me

·
Registered
450 Posts
link works for me too but that looks like crap IMO

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.