Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a 2010 chevy cobalt xfe which is the base model of all these shity cars. I hate the fact that it's small, and ever since i've got the car i've had problems with it or driving it for that matter.

I think it's about time for a new car even though this car isnt even a year old.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I own a 2010 chevy cobalt xfe which is the base model of all these shity cars. I hate the fact that it's small, and ever since i've got the car i've had problems with it or driving it for that matter.

I think it's about time for a new car even though this car isnt even a year old.
If its to small...Whyd you get 1 in the first place?.. What kinda problems have you been having? Im sure the vechicle is still under warranty and almost all problems will be covered unless your reckelss.

·
Registered
498 Posts
If its to small...Whyd you get 1 in the first place?..
My thoughts exactly! I test drove all kinds of cars before I got my Cobalt sedan. I knew exactly what I was getting for the price. A small car that has surprising pep and good gas mileage. I'm 5'10" and have no problem and I've had 4 people comfortably in the car. Even with a sub woofer in the trunk I get pretty good trunk space and can fit snowboards and skis in with half the back seat folded down.

What kind of vehicle did you expect it to be? Are you having any specific problem or just don't like the fact that it's small?

I've got a 2009 and it starts every morning and runs like a champ.

·
Say What again!
6,037 Posts
Sounds like the biggest issue is your fault. It's a Cobalt, a C-segment car, not the wardrobe from Narnia.

If it was too small why did you buy it.

And it's under warranty - they fix shit for free. And the cars usually don't break unless the driver mod is the issue.

·
Premium Member
135 Posts
Should have gotten an SS.....

JK, ya i guess u didnt like the test drive before u bought the car, or maybe was in a rush when you was at the dealership?

·
Registered
317 Posts
then sell it back lol

·
Registered
16 Posts
LOL It's your own fault because cobalts are not meant for giants or morbidly obese people. Compare buying a car with buying a pair of jordans, Who in the right mind would buy a pair that is too small for your feet that would make you uncomfortable? right?

·
Registered
332 Posts
so let me guess.... u hated this "base model shit car" so much that you decided to join yourcobalt.com???

your just as bad as the customers that eat 3/4 of a burger and complain it was cold

·
Registered
195 Posts
the size of my 07 coupe was one it's selling points. I'm 6'3 245 and fit very comfortably. I've sat in my sons civic and can't hardly drive the damn thing..lol

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
I like my 09 xfe and why did you buy a cobalt if you don't like small cars? sounds like you went into this deal knowing you'd fail.

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

trolls lol

·
Registered
911 Posts
I find alot of that lately...they make a thread like this (also the 20" rim one) and never post in that thread again...bastards...yeah I said it....when I make a thread, I check that mofo every chance I get to find the answer I'm looking for...bastards...yeah I said it again

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
hahahahaaaa

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

I concur though.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.