Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just looking for new carpet mats since mine are really worn and disturbing lol; when I came across this. http://www.ebay.com/itm/13PC-GRAY-SPEED-AIRBAG-SEAT-COVERS-BLACK-CARPET-FLOOR-MATS-FOR-CARS-1842-/350754446513?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Year:2006|Make:Chevrolet|Model:Cobalt|Submodel:LT|Engine+-+Liter_Display:2.2L&hash=item51aa981cb1&vxp=mtr
I've seen this style of seats in so cobalt show off's and I really admire them. I was wondering if these covers are going to turn as great as if they were the original seats(talking about how good they fit and not stand out). For the covers and mats, not a bad deal if I any knowledge of the covers!

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
I had similar ones from Ebay for my sentra, its okayish if your gonna cover some nasty seats, but comfort wise, eh, add some foam padding underneath it :)

·
Registered
210 Posts
And get the custom ones, not the semi custom. They still are gonna be wrinkly, and slide around some. Nothing fits perfect unless its an actual seat reapolster.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haha yea..definitely need new floor mats asap! That's what I figured, just thought those were the same as the other ss seats I've seen(which it isn't). Don't really want to dump a whole lot of money for the seats and mats, so I'll probably get this since my floor mats look like used vomit floor covers lol

·
Registered
46 Posts
Have any of you got estimates for reupholstering your seats?
I got my Suzuki Samurai done a while back & paid $400 for tweed. I'm thinking it may be more, and of course depends on the fabric.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.