Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok again when i ordered my lights they sent me an extra set and obviously dont need 2 sets of lights....i would much rather trade than sell so anything along the lines of strut bar, rotors, cd player, anything worthy you got the idea PLZ got the itch to mod n lookng for new stuff so let me konw what u got!!

·
Registered
720 Posts
Interested in anything else (car audio) besides a CD player? I have a Kenwood head unit and an Alpine MRD-M500 mono amp I don't need. I don't know the model of the head unit off hand, but I can find out. I have some Polk DB675 coax speakers (6.75") that were used for less than 10 hours. Older Kenwood 2-channel amp. Let me know.

Side question, how do these get wired up? Are there instructions for these? I'm assuming some wiring has to be done for the LED's and halo's to work.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Interested in anything else (car audio) besides a CD player? I have a Kenwood head unit and an Alpine MRD-M500 mono amp I don't need. I don't know the model of the head unit off hand, but I can find out. I have some Polk DB675 coax speakers (6.75") that were used for less than 10 hours. Older Kenwood 2-channel amp. Let me know.

Side question, how do these get wired up? Are there instructions for these? I'm assuming some wiring has to be done for the LED's and halo's to work.
yea you do i wired the haalos together on one light to show u how to do it and then you chose whether to wire them to the runing lights of head lights themselves...its super easy im not a master electrician, like its wires with ends already open and u can just splice them and electrical tape or but splice whatever super easy lke i said i mean i coiuld show pics of mine or do it for u for a few bukcs for supplies n time lol just let me konw.....im very interested in the door speakers and your head unit..would i have to buy another amp to push the door speakers? cuz after buying the lights new and getting them shipped it came to about 200 i mean id be willing to wire the lights up for u n all that for the door speakers n head unit possible depending on the head unit

·
Registered
72 Posts
i have this one it cost like 185 but ill trade it and if the lights cost more then the 185 then ill pay the difference!! pm me bout the trade so i can know

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If U Heard From Cobalt Ss.net That Im Scamming Im Not It Was Just Bullshit 2 Guys Started I Got Proof With Pics On The Thread On Cobaltss.net!!!!!!

·
Registered
162 Posts
hate ss.net. I never go there anymore. Imo people over there act worse then some of the fights we have here.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.