Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here it is been on hold for a while now. But I believe since I last posted the Wheels were added and not much else :toung:

They are 17" Konig Forwards.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol thats on the list I was just thinking about that like two days ago... Im going to be replacing the shocks/struts soon to the FE5s also. I never drive the car anymore anyway. I live too close to work to even bother starting the car, Its an 07 with 29k Miles lol. I Also picked up a 96 Explorer to make transporting the kid and all her stuff around. I love the balt its just getting smaller as she is getting bigger lol

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
gotcha gotcha well good things the shorty isnt all that expensive and it looks gr8 IMO might just be the finishing touches maybe who knows but like what i see so far!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Oh I forgot I also added a K&N SRI, with the flat black pipe, and tossed all the plastic junk under the hood.

Did the shorty affect your reception at all? Since my GF and I can never agree on music I cant use my phone to play my music so we always use the radio....

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
i got the modern performance shorty antenna and i have had great reception with mine. i know other people have had issues with theres but idno if they have the same exact kind so.

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

MPx Shorty Antenna 07+ Cobalt - Exterior this is for 07 and up they have a different one for 05-06 for some reason i guess for fit issues idno they are the same price so

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
nice man

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.