Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I have a 2005 Chevy Cobalt base model, and when I bought it there were a lot of small parts in the interior missing or damaged. I am having a lot of trouble finding interior door handles, the locking knobs (everything in my car is manual), etc. The little compartment on the driver side that covers the pop trunk button is damaged as well and I still cant find a single site that has any of these items. Can anybody send me a link or give me some advice?

:thanks

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Your local junkyard

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Dont know the technical name. I would just call the dealership and ask.

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
ummm what does that with anything? and most people refer to it as the undercolumn panel
Typically you dont want to just give out your phone number to thousands of strangers.

·
Registered
73 Posts
so that makes me new to this forum? haha. oh well. i sell parts, its what i do. im new to this forum but have been on cobatss for like 3 years now. this damn site requires i have 35 posts haha its killing me. lol

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Really, it must have come down since I got on. I thought it was more like 50

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
The trim molding around the sun roof costs $80!!! I was pissed when I found that out!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks man! This is exactly the kind of site I was looking for.

---------- Post added at 02:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 AM ----------

Thanks for the help guys

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.