Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm about to get some new headlights and want everyone's thoughts. I used to have Halo 3 projectors before they were damaged in my accident. My insurance sent me a reimbursement check to replace them. I can't decide if I want to get the same one's I had before or switch it up.

This is what I had before:
HID HALO PROJECTOR LED HEADLIGHTS 2005-2009 PONTIAC G5: eBay Motors (item 370417441265 end time Aug-13-10 21:57:12 PDT)

Now I'm considering these:
*10000K XENON HID* Cobalt/G5/Pursuit Headlights BLK: eBay Motors (item 230509873030 end time Aug-14-10 17:24:39 PDT)

Found another...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/05-08-COBALT-BLACK-CLEAR-CCFL-HALO-PROJECTOR-HEADLIGHTS-/360288032419?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Make%3AChevrolet%7CModel%3ACobalt%7CYear%3A2008
What do you think?

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
ouch on that shipping price but im pretty sure someone had or still does have these for sale in the for sale section for like a $100, my thoughts are 10k are way to bright i had 8k and got pulled over multiple times and i went down to 6k and they're actually brighter since they're more white and i see better with them for sure. btw i have them in first generation headlights

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
i saw get the newest projectors then get some HID from our in house vendor and you'll love them cuz i love mine

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ouch on that shipping price but im pretty sure someone had or still does have these for sale in the for sale section for like a $100, my thoughts are 10k are way to bright i had 8k and got pulled over multiple times and i went down to 6k and they're actually brighter since they're more white and i see better with them for sure. btw i have them in first generation headlights
When I had 8k on my old lights, the police didn't give me any trouble. Every state is different though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.