Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have had the same headlights for 2 years and now I am having problems with them. Sometimes I have both headlights and sometimes one of them will go out. Last night I tapped it and it came on but today I had no luck. So, I was thinking of maybe getting new headlights. anyone have these lights or know if they would be easy to get in? It seems like its just a factory set up but black... but idk I honestly don't know much about it lol Thanks guys!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2005-2010-CHEVY-COBALT-SS-BLACK-HEADLIGHTS-FRONT-LAMPS-PONTIAC-G5-AMBER-SIGNAL/350862138633?rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.m1851&_trkparms=aid=222002&algo=SIC.FIT&ao=1&asc=261&meid=853485147413124044&pid=100005&prg=1088&rk=3&rkt=5&sd=151108860094&

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not a bad price, look like stock with just black housing. I dont think theres really any difference between those & stocks.
I didn't think so either. I don't have my stock headlights handy to check the wiring and stuff so I don't have anything to compare it too. I do know that my Spec-D Tuning headlights were pretty hard to figure out and I still don't have the Halos hooked up =\ Now that I have a short somewhere I am starting to think maybe its time for new ones.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
stop flirting scr3amz, this isn't a dating site

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Just so you know OP, We are the only vendor who sells ALL GEN headlights pre-wired for Halos and leds and also HID kits so theres nothing you have to do execpt bolt them in. We supply a factory headlight harness for each light and wire everything for you. If interested shoot me a PM :)

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Just so you know OP, We are the only vendor who sells ALL GEN headlights pre-wired for Halos and leds and also HID kits so theres nothing you have to do execpt bolt them in. We supply a factory headlight harness for each light and wire everything for you. If interested shoot me a PM :)
quick question, and please excuse my ignorance or whatever, but.... what are the differences between the different generation headlights?

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
yea no prob, and gen 4 ftmfw

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
well if you have the money thats great, but bang for buck is gen 4!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.