Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
--SOLD--
This thread can be deleted/locked/whatever the mods want to do with it.
Thanks guys!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Patrick
Contact Information: Private Message
Description: Headlights with amber lens
Price: (USD) Asking $50 each or $90 for the pair or best offer

I bought a pair of headlights to replace my leaky ones, but didn't make sure they were the ones without the amber lens. I prefer the style of headlights without the lens, so I'm selling the ones I bought. They're brand new with the protective film still on them. They also come with all of the bulbs. I've listed them on my local Craigslist for more, but here I'm asking for $50 each, or $90 for both, plus shipping (it looks like shipping is about $15 per headlight). I'll gladly get you a quote for shipping if you PM me your address. If you have any questions, PM me and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

EDIT: These are Eagle Eye brand headlights, not OEM.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Yeah, I'm thinking about doing that myself actually. Maybe test it out on my current leaky ones. Do yours leak at all after the retrofit?

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They are both still available. Shipping looks like it'll be around $15 per headlight, so $30 for the pair.

Bump.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Got an email from someone who saw them on Craigslist. They haven't committed to buying them though, so they're still available.

Bump.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bump.

I'm not in a hurry to get rid of these (obviously), but I'd take just about any reasonable offer at this point. Not updating the original post, but if you're interested, feel free to PM me with what you think is fair. Just know that I won't change the shipping price since that's set by USPS.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.