Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 09 Cobalt LS xfe I bought some Sypder Projector headlights. They have halos and leds I wired them to my headlights. I was wondering if there is a way to rewire them to my parking lights so they are on when I have any of my lights on. Is this possible with out a bunch of work? I used quick connectors to connect them to the headlight wires..

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
there is. i think it may differ from year to year. there were slight chages in wire colors for headlights and the way DRLs were wired. Mine are wired to come and stay on 100% of the time. If that's what you are looking for you can use an add a fuse in the under hood fuse box to any source that has switched power.

·
Registered
9 Posts
i have mine wired to the parking lights. its been years since i hooked them up but if you have a way to read the voltage and test which wire is which its pretty simple. if all else fails you could always run a in line fuse and wire them to a toggle switch. im not sure if the wires are different from year to year but i know mine is a 07.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts