Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my headliner is currently tan, which really bothers me
i just had the idea, what if i dyed it?
i know i've seen others that have done seats and stuff, so what does it take and how well will it work?
i'm wanting to do this, this next weekend so quick responses are much appreciated

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
you should go with neon green.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
I was 100% kidding, but if thats what you want go for it. Look at it this way... if you screw up the green you can always make it black.

I was going to do my headliner a while ago when I did the rest of my interior, but I never got around to it.

I painted all my interior a long time ago with a cheap black paint, and since then its started to fade a bit, and scratch up a little. I think my next project is to take them all back out, and paint them with self etching/priming high solids black polypolyurethane paint, and recover the door inserts, with a blue material.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
have you not seen my interior?
or any of my car for that matter?
No I haven't really looked at it. I fyou have build/showoff thread I'll take a look at it now though.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
The headliner will soak up quite a bit of paint. 2 cans is a good start though. Post up some pics when your done.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
depending on what got going on this week end maybe i'll finally get around to doing mine as well.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.