Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I found your site while researching my next vehicle purchase, and actually the love you guys have for you Cobalts is what pushed me over the edge.

Went out and signed the paperwork today and I pickup my 2009 LT Coupe tomorrow :bigsmile: (Team Canada Edition)

Looking forward to reading/learning from you all!

~Watty

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Hey Guys,

I found your site while researching my next vehicle purchase, and actually the love you guys have for you Cobalts is what pushed me over the edge.

Went out and signed the paperwork today and I pickup my 2009 LT Coupe tomorrow :bigsmile: (Team Canada Edition)

Looking forward to reading/learning from you all!

~Watty
Yay! Welcome!!!!
cant wait to see pix! :bigsmile:

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
completely off topic but obz, I like your rims^^^. a co-worker of mine has em on his 91 gto

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bah time is moving so slow today, It feels like x-mas eve so I'm thinking if I go to sleep right now tomorrow will come faster lol

Note** (7:30pm Local) and prolly won't sleep at all tonight anyways

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
I'm in the same boat as you were... pick it up tomorow morning... how you liking it?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm in the same boat as you were... pick it up tomorow morning... how you liking it?

Loving every second of driving it so far, HUGE difference between it and my ex-gf ('05 Wave 5-door) which really felt more like a "love you cause i have too" relationship :huh:

Shhh.. dont tell her i said that if you run into on the dealer lot, I dun wanna hurt her feelings.. she got me through alot

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
@09-Cobalt-lt

Replying here cause I think it falls under this thread, bout you asking where I am in Canada in the lounge. Should be part of the new member intro imo :) anyways i'm just outside of Toronto.

The TC package is pretty sick too. I think it just kind of gives you a deal on some of the available options for a cheaper price, aka Sunroof/chrome accents/usb deck Not positive on the exact details actually it was a sudden purchase for me. (started thinking about looking thursday, picked up Saturday) lol

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
ya the package is pretty sweet. mine doesn't have the chrome package but I'm ok with that... likin it on the red though

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.