Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
cobalt newb
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So just stumbled upon to these forums today. Spring is starting and looking to learn more about my car and get some advice on how/what to do for maintenance and mods. So lets get started :)

Car is a 2007 Cobalt LS coupe black.
5spd
nightshaded tailights for now. 34k miles

I live in the Boston Area of MA

I'm looking to mainly improve the looks of the car while keeping it nice and clean looking :)

some of the things I've been considering is lowering the car an inch or two, HID's, Slightly larger rims 16"-17" max, and then mainly performance from there. Cold air intake, Exhaust system, silent preferably (cant stand when someone drives by in their "souped up civic" that sounds like they put a baseball card in their wheels) stuff like that.

·
cobalt newb
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I actually just decided that I was going to do some work to my car, after the lovely rain storm we had I noticed that my hub cap cover had broken apart due to a pothole I couldnt see under all of our lovely puddles. Due to this I figured getting some new rims and tires was in store, and being the type of person I am I cant just get rims because the car will look "off"

Some things ive stumbled upon today that I was thinking of doing but looking for response are these

2005-2007 COBALT SS LED PROJECTOR HEADLIGHTS BLACK 2006 : eBay Motors (item 290413025321 end time Mar-17-10 17:39:34 PDT)

and

2007 Chevrolet Cobalt Coupe LS or 2007 Chevrolet Cobalt Coupe LS

as a "spring cleaning" job to do.

·
cobalt newb
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Awesome link Gcobalt, im actually going through there now and making a small page with hte mod and a direct link to the DIY for personal use.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
welcome!

·
Registered
978 Posts
welcome to yc

·
Cornier Than Ethanol
866 Posts
Welcome to the forum! And watch those halos, they tend to burn out really quickly and look like hell. Especially the cheaper eBAY ones. I had my first one go out the day after I installed them. And, I like the 2nd rim choice the best!

·
mmmm rice<3
837 Posts
first rims, get hid's from mkurley, i hear theyre amazing. i got my hids from somewhere else and hate them, wish i woulda got his. def lower your car. i have the same car as you, just a 06. lots of mods around here, check them out and uh welcome.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.