Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, my girlfriend just picked up a used 2006 Cobalt LS with 38XXX miles on it. It is a mild purple color (mystic anyhurst or something?) and she loves it already. I drove it and checked it out and everything was fine except for what I believe is a noisy blower motor. It squeeks and lower fan settings-- a common problem from what i read.

Jw if anyone has discovered a fix for this. Thanks in advance.

Other than that, great car.

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
sorry i don't have the answer to your problem, but welcome to yc.com!!!

·
Registered
68 Posts
haha mine does the same thing. I need to get it fixed, and BTW welcome

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts
Welcome to YC.com & thanks for joining!

And ya mine does that too on the #1 setting. I just turn up the radio.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well, looks like the consensus is turn up the radio lol, I guess that's the way i'm going. It actually doesn't bother the woman, but im a car guy, I can spot a scratch in the clear coat from 2 miles away, so I guess i'm just over stressing.

Another question: does anyone know if the suspension on the coupes is more sport oriented than the sedans? Feels like it to me.

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts
Cobalt coupe and sedan ls,lt,lt1,lt2 2.2 = FE1 suspension (soft ride)
Cobalt coupe and sedan with 2.4 engine = FE3 suspension(sportier ride)
Cobalt coupe and sedan SS/SC or SS/TC 2.0 = FE5 suspension (performance suspension)

·
Registered
810 Posts
welcomee!~

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
ya mine makes weird noise when the heat or blower is put on...thought it was just the way the car was made....maybe i should take it back to the dealer?

·
Registered
856 Posts
Welcome... Mine does that too.... Mostly on the 1, but some times 2.... I just turn up the radio....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.