Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody i'd just like to say Hi and introduce myself and my car to the forum. My name is Mike from Moncton, NB, Canada and i have a 2005 cobalt 4 dr base with the 2.2L. So far I just have it tinted with rims window vents and k&n drop in filter.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Welcome, this is a great site with a lot of good information.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is there a specific forum related to mod ideas? I'm looking for ideas on what I can do with the car.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Yeah I was modded before joining and now I'm so addicted to the forum Idont have time to mod anymore... J/K Its cool. You learn alot of tricks and quick mods to do on here that make a huge difference in the appearance of your car.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've been wanting to do lambo doors but i don't know if they have a front and rear kit for the car or what they do.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Yeah I was modded before joining and now I'm so addicted to the forum Idont have time to mod anymore... J/K Its cool. You learn alot of tricks and quick mods to do on here that make a huge difference in the appearance of your car.
Yea, It's like facebook for adults. I loose sleep over browsing this fourm, and then do poorly in my classes the next day. lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.