Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone, My Name is DC, I'm From Palm Coast, FL . I got a my Cobalt 2 yrs ago. I Came Across this Site while Searching " Why is there a Smell of Gas after Shutting the Car off " on Google. I dont know anything about cars. but i was Wondering why it would be doing that . Also it take a little while before The Engine starts. It Gives That Sound when its trying to start and then Starts. I Was Looking it up, and i think it could be the Fuel Module it says but im not sure. I want to Take it to the Dealer where i got it and Have them look at it, but my Warranty Ran out, I did Receive a Recall Notice last year in march I think it was, I Ignored the notice cuz i didn't see the need for it ( as the car was working fine ). If anyone could help me, that would be great, I Have a 2007 Cobalt .......

·
Say What again!
6,037 Posts
Welcome!

Boosted must really like ya! He welcomed you twice! :laugh:

·
Registered
11 Posts
I had a problem with mine that was similar to yours. but mine didnt smell like gas. i was told that it was my O2 sensor was going out and that was the reason that it was not starting right.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Whats up guys!!

New to the forum but i had my cobalt for a year. I did a little modifications on it but not as much as i wanted. Now that I have a full time job I want to do more modifications and need some ideas. I'll post up some pics of my cars. Rocking the white car and black and yellow rim on a cobalt ls!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.