Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess I'm supposed to post an intro here. I don't know what to say, I live in Kennesaw, GA and I guess its obvious what I drive.....its a 1LT BTW. Its my first brand spankin' new car, and its now 3 years old (4 according to KBB, but I bought it in October). To be honest, I wanted this car when the 'Vette vs. 'Balt commercial released in '04, and it only took me 3 years to get one. :rolleyes: I'll never buy a new car again, and hope I have this one for 20 years! I love it. Great MPG, fun to drive, relatively easy to mod, and definitely catches peoples attention. Anyway, thanks for having me. I am really tired of sites that hate because you didn't get the SS. Oh, and I'm definitely up for a meet sometime, if you don't mind having me around!

P.S. Sorry for the rambling on about nothing important.

·
Say What again!
6,037 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
911 Posts
welcome, eventho I already welcomed u at CU :wink:

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Welcome! Your location caught my attention. Have been through your town. Nice... Used to be.. you HAD to own a gun to live there. That still current? I love it!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Hey there pretty neww my self but welcome aboard!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Welcome! Your location caught my attention. Have been through your town. Nice... Used to be.. you HAD to own a gun to live there. That still current? I love it!

I've been told that, but.....
I don't own one! I dunno...lots of stupid out-dated laws in GA. Some of them feel like 1890's!

Thanks for the welcomes everyone. :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.