Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there, this is my first car forum so be easy on me :bigsmile:

Just got my cobalt about 4 months ago, it's a 2007 LT, beautiful car.

Only thing i fixed up was my exhaust. Just put a tip on it, cause the old one was ugly. :blink1:

I'm looking to do some other things to the car, nothing too expensive, in the long run i will get rims, but right now i only have money for lower end mods. Any ideas on what I should do? I really like the SS Spoiler. :toung:

Here are some pics of the car I took a couple weeks ago...

·
Say What again!
6,000 Posts
Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
get headers, borla spitfire exhaust, 17 inch wheels, hot air intake, throttle spacer and it wont be a granny car anymore .... jk
....stfu

to the OP, welcome! nice ride you got. Silver coupe FTW! I would start with some nice rims, some tints and lowering it. I wouldn't suggest going with the high-rise SS spoiler unless you have the entire SS body kit. Take some time to browse the forum, there's lots of good info on here!

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Welcome to the forum..

---------- Post added at 11:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

Fixed his comment and yea Scagnetti, I am on the verge of it.
Great, look forward to it.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Beautiful car and welcome to the site! I have pretty much the same setup for my exterior as you minus the spoiler lol. Im the same as you bro! Im starting out small then working my way up as i go LoL ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.