Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone I just got my cobalt, didnt really like it to much till i seen this site. lol. Its a 08 black ls. anyways, i am looking for some suggestions on what to start with mod wise. since its an automatic i want to make cosmetic changes first. so wheel size, tire size, etc. I am thinking about a complete blackout... what do you think?

·
Registered
992 Posts
Hi everyone I just got my cobalt, didnt really like it to much till i seen this site. lol. Its a 08 black ls. anyways, i am looking for some suggestions on what to start with mod wise. since its an automatic i want to make cosmetic changes first. so wheel size, tire size, etc. I am thinking about a complete blackout... what do you think?
First welcome, second well I'm almost done the blackout myself so if thats what your thinking tint your windows to 5% front and back, paint your headlights black, night shade the taillights and get yourself some black rims...a good rim size for our car is 18's and a tire thickness of 40 maybe so the tires would be 205/40/18

Oh and paint the front bowtie black aswell debadge the back

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
Welcome to YC. I wasn't very excited about mine either when I got it, now i'm addicted to modding. :bigsmile:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.