Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! Just bought my 2008 Cobalt SS and have fallen in love with it. I thought it would be cool to meet people who drive similar cars and have more knowledge on the subject than I do, and y'alls cars have to be cooler than the rice rockets around where I live.

So again, hellu! :D

·
Registered
505 Posts
Welcome, nice car.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Eh every now and then get something for it. Is yours turbocharged or did you just buy the TC wheels?

·
Registered
505 Posts
Sexy, only a few of those were made. You got a really nice pick.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Theres a few up near St. Louis here but they are all really expensive.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This one wasn't cheap, but I got a great trade-in value so that helped a lot. It was actually owned by the head of detailing at the dealership I bought it from. Every friday after work she would put it up on the lift and take the wheels off and completely clean it out. She had to trade it after she had a baby though - coupe doesn't work so well with a rear-facing child seat.

.. she traded it for an Impreza WRX STI.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Oo thats a nice trade. Those cars are really nice inside and out. One of my brothers friends had a Cobalt SS/SC and i used to ride with him in it and it was such a nice car. Mines just a base model sedan but im happy with it. Good choice of car and if you ever need any help don't hesitate to ask and you should be welcomed with an answer or two. Happy posting!

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Very Nice Ride.... What part of Va. are you from???

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Nice ride I always had a thing for the TC's...There are a few here in UT...Welcome to the site...

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Ha.. VERY familiar with that area! Lived there for years! Was up there visiting friends just last week! What part of the county?? When there,,, I lived up on Rt 229, close to Rt.211 in the South Wales Subdivision.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.