Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have only owned my cobalt for 1 year now and I bought it with 200000 miles on it. It currently had almost 230000 and is running strong. Right after I bought it last year I took it 10000 miles in about a month not so much as a hiccup. Last summer while I was on my trip I had all the sensors replaced on it because I had a trouble light on when i bought it but it didn't seem to effect how it drove. I got that done and light went away. I bought the car with 200000 miles and paid 2000 for it. I have already gotten my money out of it in my opinion and was happy with buying it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have only owned my cobalt for 1 year now and I bought it with 200000 miles on it. It currently had almost 230000 and is running strong. Right after I bought it last year I took it 10000 miles in about a month not so much as a hiccup. Last summer while I was on my trip I had all the sensors replaced on it because I had a trouble light on when i bought it but it didn't seem to effect how it drove. I got that done and light went away. I bought the car with 200000 miles and paid 2000 for it. I have already gotten my money out of it in my opinion and was happy with buying it.
hello and welcome, i joined not to long ago, i have 2 cobalts, one is a 06' LT runs fine only had 140k on it and got it for $500... the other is a 08' sport rally edition "so i was told" it runs but needs a transmission, found this out after i spent $1k on it...has 224k on the body and 80k on the 2.4 engine.. still unsure what to do with it...lol

1 - 2 of 2 Posts