Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! My name is Clay Glaspell, I am a brand new as of 4pm today cobalt LS xfe owner! :) I have had my eye on a few of these cobalts for awhile now ever since my cousin and my good friend got their hands on some nice SS's. My plans are to eventually mod it into an SS if possible :) im not new to cars at all but this is my first newer GM car so I may be asking about some things here and there. Between this community(which I have been creeping for 2 months now) and the extensive knowledge of my cousin and uncle who both work at the lordstown plant. I believe I can make the idea of turning my LS into an SS happen :) Looking forward to this great community! talk to you all later! thanks!

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
welcome, congrats on the new ride, ask your questions as everyone for the most part can point you in the right direction. Theres been a few people that have made their LS, LTs into SS "clones." Had a guy in our local club and I had no idea it was not an SS till I finally got to look under the hood and saw a stock 2.2 with an intake.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:) thank you all! and yea ive seen a few of them that have been turned into SS clones and thats my eventual plans! prolly just move along slowly with it all till its finished :) will def have to go to some meets and what not with you all sometime in the future! once again thank you to all of you :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Electrical issue

thank you all!
Hey i have a cobalt lt and i have an electrical problem. I recently had bought the car and it had some problems and now i think i got it worse. It had to alarms installed but i didn't get controllers and i took them off and now my power windows don't work. And my previous issues were that the power outputs don't work nor the obd2 plug and trunk button? I need some help solving all these problems please! Greatly appreciated!
p.s. the alarm is a DEI Auto Mate 410

·
Registered
499 Posts
thank you all!
Hey i have a cobalt lt and i have an electrical problem. I recently had bought the car and it had some problems and now i think i got it worse. It had to alarms installed but i didn't get controllers and i took them off and now my power windows don't work. And my previous issues were that the power outputs don't work nor the obd2 plug and trunk button? I need some help solving all these problems please! Greatly appreciated!
p.s. the alarm is a DEI Auto Mate 410
Please post in the correct section

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.