·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought id say hello to my fellow new yorkers AD1

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
:nuts:I'm not from New York but Hi! anyways. Just a 1000 miles northeast from you and no I don't live in an Igloo and our police have cars.:nuts:

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That made me laugh. Im Finally getting some mods done to the balt after about 7 months haha

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Canastota which is 30 mins east of syracuse.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks! Im finally getting active on here haha

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
Wassup fellow new yorker!

Sent from my PG86100

·
Registered
17 Posts
Canastota which is 30 mins east of syracuse.
my bf used to live up there! lol ive been up there b4 on my way to turning stone!:bigsmile:

im stuck smack between buffalo and rochester, in corfu. im ready to meet some fellow balters
i would love to meet other balters! we should meet in Syracuse or Rochester!:idea: everyone here in binghamton that has a cobalt eathier hates it and does nothing to it, or has an SS and is a snobby douche bag. :notrust:

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
I'm down! I will go to see the sexy balts cuz mine ain't!

Sent from my PG86100

·
Registered
17 Posts
Rochester works for me & I'm not a snobby douchebag..........
im sorry! im sure ur a very nice person! :embarrest: its just ppl around my area, dont care to talk to other cobalt drivers/tuners. but yeah i would love to get some balters together sometime soon. ill make another new thread about it and see who wants to come and whens a good time. :laugh:

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Syracuse sounds awesome :) My car is nothing special, far from it. haha

·
Registered
803 Posts
im sorry! im sure ur a very nice person! :embarrest: its just ppl around my area, dont care to talk to other cobalt drivers/tuners. but yeah i would love to get some balters together sometime soon. ill make another new thread about it and see who wants to come and whens a good time. :laugh:

you start that thread, lets try to set up a date in say... early july? maybe resurrect a more popular NY thread to get the word our better.

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
I WISH NYC balters will wake up! lol i need some non honda friends >.>

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.