Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Well firstly I would like to say what a ''GREAT'' site this is /Greetings... Wow! have I learned a few interesting things about/for my Cobalt from this site... For instance Debadging lol.. Did this about 5 minutes ago...Thanks:toung:

I currently own a 2005 4 door Cobalt LT :)

Nothing compared to ur cobalts... 20inch scorpion BZO'S, In-DASH, TWO 12's by kicker amp aswell 20% tint.. pretty much it

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome! Your sedan actually looks pretty good on those 20's! Give it a drop and it will look even better!
I really would like to drop my cobalt with the eibach springs, but a lot of people say will be a ruff ride ( already is with 20's n low pro tiresggggrrr..)... I can honestly say I drive my cobalt carelessly hitting bumps and sharp turns lmfao might have an effect with those springs or no idk really... What do you think? Should I get those springs..?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Does anyone know how I can stop the hood from rattling? When I turn the A/C on or in a complete stop I hear the hood rattle... maybe its the lock or the hood isn't down enough... any help?

·
Premium Member
3,700 Posts
Does anyone know how I can stop the hood from rattling? When I turn the A/C on or in a complete stop I hear the hood rattle... maybe its the lock or the hood isn't down enough... any help?
never heard of that problem. id check all the bolts on the hood assembly to start. and check the latch for any obvious issues.
is it a ticking sound you can hear when the ac is on(lowest two settings is most noticeable)? because the ac ticking is a common problem with these cars.

as far as the springs, with that big of wheels id get the pro kit myself. my sportlines are kind of rough compared to stock, but my tires are only 7.5" wide.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
quick question... I'm going to paint my break calipers which color do you think would go best with my vehicle... I'm either thinking of BLACK OR BLUE...????maybe RED OR CHROME

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Yeah ur car looks real good bro,

if i was you my list would be
Remove the side molding
Paint the headlight housing(DIY section)
shorty antenna

Then youll be looking real badass!

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
quick question... I'm going to paint my break calipers which color do you think would go best with my vehicle... I'm either thinking of BLACK OR BLUE...????maybe RED OR CHROME
i would do them black, thats my style, black tails, black headlights,, love the black everything lol. The one thing i do like about black is you can paint the rear drums black and it wouldnt look too weird. I've seen people paint their rear drum brakes bright colors and personally i think it looks weird, but black you could it.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks all... I'm really liking the ideal of DARK BLUE or SILVER... IDK about black now cause of my chrome siding :unsure:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey everyone. I bought a base model 2005 Cobalt about a month and a half ago. I'm ready to let loose and get started on her. The only thing I have done so far is blacked out the emblems on the front grill and trunk lid. Many more things to come from me.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.